What is your boring, unprofessional, or half-finished website really costing you?
Website shame, clients, time, and ultimately lost revenue. And you REALLY don’t have time for that!
Are you ready to have a beautiful, strategic new website that makes you look and feel professional and attracts more customers?
Your website is one of the smartest business investments you can make because it acts as your online storefront, showcasing your skills, speaking for your brand, sharing your services, and able to reach a global audience 24/7.
Your website is a system, and it is the hub of your online marketing efforts, with social media, blogging, videos, and email marketing all working together to attract clients and get you found online.
3 Website Services to Choose From
I believe in giving all my clients easy-to-update, fully customizable responsive (mobile optimized) websites that can grow with your business needs.
No business is alike, and while you definitely want your website to show your unique personality and be professional, every business owner has different needs, time available, and budget. So I offer 3 different website options, from fully custom website design, to do-it-yourself step-by-step training in my Website in a Week course.
- Done-for-You Web Design + Strategy: Fully Custom Design or “Start Smart” options. If you know you don’t have the time or interest in DIYing your website (maybe you’ve even tried that route before), then there are 2 done-for-you web design services. And if you want to set the foundation for success with some business quickstart options, you can upgrade to include Mailchimp email marketing, matching graphics for your newsletter and Facebook Page, and more.
- DIY Website In A Week online training. Do you feel comfortable on your computer, and have some time to dedicate to your website project? Even if you’re not super techy, the step-by step guides and videos in the do-it-yourself option is ideal for business owners on a limited budget.
“I love the fresh new look!”
Before working with Angelique, my website felt dark and outdated. It was challenging for me to change anything on my website myself, even simple wording changes because I was afraid of breaking it. Now it seems so easy. Angelique took my existing colours and made them seem bright and fresh in the new design, and the photos she took and personalized graphics she created really make me feel like I finally have a professional image.
How It Works…
Choose your level of web design service
“Start Smart” or custom web design.
If desired, add Mailchimp, Facebook, and customized graphics. (More details below)
Receive your "Get Started" package
Timelines, communication, plus questions about your brand and ideas.
Chat via Skype
Finalize any design details.
Provide What I Need
Logins, website text, photos, etc.
Sit Back and Relax...
while I work some magic!
Reveal Your Website
You’re so excited, you want to share it with the world.
Done-for-you Web Design Options
Ready for a brand new modern website design that shows off your skills in a professional way and makes it easy for your clients to get to know, like and trust you? Ditch that website shame and start attracting more clients with two done-for-you options. Both options include a responsive (mobile optimized) WordPress theme that’s flexible yet the modular design makes it easy to change and customize so you don’t have to rely your web designer to update and make changes.
Option 1: “Start Smart” Package
Budget-friendly value: $995
This quick turnaround (only 2-3 weeks!), budget-friendly option gives you the professional look you want at a fraction of the cost of a fully custom website, and without having to spend the time creating the website yourself. It’s perfect if you are ready to get started and have your photos and website text ready (or almost ready) to go.
(Don’t worry, I’ll guide you with some questions and resources to help you write your web pages quickly and easily). You get a choice of pre-designed home page layout, and the inner pages with standard page layouts, all customized with your branding colours and fonts, photos, text and logo. Includes up to 5 web pages, typically Home, About, Contact, Services, and Blog.
Start Smart Layout Options:
I picked my most popular designs from what’s trending right now with easy user flow and helping gain leads and convert sales, and took the main elements to create a simplified way for you to get the look you want, but at less-than-custom design price!
You can view 3 different home page layout options that we’ll use for your Start Smart website design. (More designs coming soon!)
Start Smart layouts can lead to uniquely different finished websites simply by changing the photos, graphic elements, and fonts, giving your website a personal feel without the custom design pricetag. (If you want a different look or more customized web page layouts, or need brand identity development, then the custom website design option is a better fit!)
Visit these live sites for examples:
http://www.accountantinkelowna.com/ (Start Smart in a “boxed” layout style)
Start Smart web design option includes:
- 1 hour preliminary consultation
- WordPress website with highly customizable, user-friendly, mobile optimized theme, including choice of 3 home page layouts (if you want a different look or more customized web page layouts, then the Custom Website Design option is a better fit!)
- standard inner page layouts (About, Contact, Services, Blog)
- your photos and text added (or placeholder content added if you don’t yet have all the elements ready)
- video walkthrough of how to customize and use your new website
- tutorial video library so you feel confident to customize and add more elements or pages to your website
- 2 weeks of email support after launching your website, so you can get your questions answered as you explore your new website
Option 2: Custom web design
Starting at $1895.
Beginning with discussing your business brand and your goals, We’ll go through a brand identity process to help you determine branding colours and fonts if you don’t have these already, then help you choose a layout that meets your needs, style and business model for attracting clients and leads.
Custom design packages can include additional design elements and graphics, multiple optin/lead capture forms in various locations on your website, sales pages/landing pages, webinar pages, appointment calendar integration, and payment gateways, membership sites/online courses, and more.
We’ll work together to decide on a layout you like that suits your brand, industry and makes you stand out like a pro, as well as has good flow and visitor usability, and search engine optimization (SEO) for Google.
The basic custom website package* at $1895 includes the following in a 6-8 week turnaround:
- 1-hour preliminary consultation call to discuss your style and your website goals to compliment your business model
- branding identity process to create your brand style guide so your website feels authentically you
- WordPress website with highly customizable, user-friendly, mobile optimized theme, including 5 standard web pages (home page, services, contact, about me, blog)
- one additional page (such as an opt-in landing page or blog post page or podcast episode page)
- set up of website security monitoring and backup to help keep your website safe and prevent hacking
- up to 5 stock images to personalize your web pages and graphics
- 3 custom designed graphic elements for gateway links and 1 sidebar graphic for your About Me page or opt-in offer
- personalized video walkthrough of your website so you have the confidence to update your website yourself
- access to library of website and blogging strategy tutorials, videos or other resources
- 1 hour follow up video call to go over your website, answer your questions, and discuss strategy to help your website work for you to get found online, get leads, build your credibility and authority, and convert to sales
- 2 weeks of post-launch support via email, to answer your questions once your website is live
*logo design, integrated scheduling calendar, webinar pages, membership site, sales pages, opt-in pages, email marketing system setup, marketing funnels, Faceook Messenger bots, FB Live video pages, and more are options that are available. We will discuss your needs and business goals during a pre-booking session to ensure you pick the best web design option for your business, tech skills, team, and budget. Email marketing setup and custom brand-alligned graphics are also available as part of the “Foundations for Success” add-on below.
Choose to add the “Foundation for Success” option for only $395 – save time with the setup done for you!
- Email service setup (typically ConvertKit) with email list and customized matching newsletter, plus optin/email capture form added to your website – perfect for growing your email list, capturing leads, running an automated email marketing funnel (pre-scheduled email sequence), or delivering your lead magnet/opt-in freebie ore even delivering a mini course
- Design of a branded Facebook cover photo to match your website and branding + 1 branded social media photo to announce your new website
- Email header photo in your branding colours to add to your e-blasts and newsletters
Looking for the DIY option? Click here to view the Website in a Week course page.
Ready to end your website shame?